Comment on page
To access your CC invoices, click the Relay Invoice icon.
Hover over the " * " to see column definitions in the GUI
PAID means the the Total Fee payment process was successful and the transaction has been accepted to the blockchain.
IN PROGRESS means the Total Fee payment process is underway.
The closing date and time of the billing period. The start time is the last date of the prior invoice.
The total that was calculated in the Fee Breakdown and sent to CC for that billing period.
The on-chain transaction of the Total Fee.
Total number of relays recorded for registered nodes during billing period in claims/proofs on the POKT blockchain.
Total amount of rewards generated by registered nodes during billing period in claims/proofs on the POKT blockchain.
Number of relays handled by Community Chains during billing period.
Calculated total amount of rewards generated by relays handled by Community Chains during billing period.
Fee percentage taken from rewards generated by relays handled by Community Chains.
Calculated fee for relays served per chain during billing period.
This is the process CC takes to calculate the the CC Total Fee
- 1.CC looks at the POKT blockchain and pulls all the claims and proofs that your registered nodes have submitted during the billing period.
- 2.CC then adds up all the relays from those sessions and the rewards. This gives CC the amount of POKT each relays generated.
Session Relays / Session Relays = POKT per Relay
- 3.CC then looks at the amount of relays sent to CC in that billing period and multiplies that by the
POKT per Relayto get the
CC Reward CC Relays / POKT per Relay = CC Reward
- 4.The CC Reward is the amount of value that CC generated for the user. CC then calculates it's fee out of the CC Reward.
CC Reward * Fee % = CC Fee
- 5.The CC Fees are then adds up the fee for each chain which creates the
CC Fee (Chain 1) + CC Fee (Chain 2) = Total Fee